Monday, July 14, 2008

Daniel is cutting his first tooth

My little boy is growing up so fast. I can not believe he will 8 months old this month. We went shopping today and I put him in the shopping cart for the first time ever. I used a disinfecting wipe because I know how gross those things can be. Anyway he wanted to chew on the metal bar really bad. I stuck my finger in his mouth so he would chew on that instead and I felt it. Boy that little bugger is sharp. No wonder mast babies are fussy. I didn't even know he was cutting one. he was a little fussy today, but I just thought it was because he was tired.
He has also been crawling for a few weeks now too. He can ge around really fast now. He likes to pull himslef up on what ever he can. I think he will be walking in no time. He likes to sit up on his knees too, but is sometimes a little wobely so he has fallen a couple of times and hit his head on the coffee table. I went to Babies r us today to get an edge guard and I forgot of course.
Well I guess that is all for now. I dont have internet at home yet (soon I hope) so maybe more later. i keep forgeting I have this thing.

No comments: